Show details ▼
Nov 20, 2019
Introducing the RØDE VideoMic NTG on-camera shotgun microphone, the most versatile VideoMic ever.
Building on breakthrough developments made with the VideoMic Pro+, the VideoMic NTG serves up an array of powerful tools to ensure users can easily adapt to any recording situation.
Features of the VideoMic NTG include:
- A revolutionary acoustic design that delivers unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Unique infinitely variable gain control allowing the user to adjust the mic's output from mic level to line level to headphone level.
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output automatically switches between TRS and TRRS to accommodate both cameras and mobile devices.
- USB output turning the VideoMic NTG into a fully-featured USB microphone.
- Headphone output for seamless audio monitoring when used as a USB microphone.
- Digital switching to control the high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel.
- dB peak warning light.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording.
Never before has a microphone packed in so many features. The VideoMic NTG is a do-it-all, Swiss Army Knife microphone that is capable of handling anything thrown at it. Forget what you thought you knew about VideoMics. This changes everything.
Watch the Features & Specifications video for the VideoMic NTG at https://youtu.be/ceDYLCa1d7k
Learn more about the VideoMic NTG at vmntg.rode.com!