At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? Are you interested in using your expertise to challenge yourself and the industry? RØDE is a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company. We lead the world in the design and manufacture of microphones and sound technology.
The driving force of our success is our team members who are passionate and hard working. We are looking for Warehouse Packers to join our friendly team on a full-time basis.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Pick, pack and label all products as per instructions
- RF scanning
- Ensure all accessories are packed with products
- Work effectively in a team
- Adhering to safety, quality, and production standards
- Lift using appropriate manual handling procedures
- Follow instructions from Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Previous experience as pick/packer
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Capable of high packing rates per hour
- Low error rates
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated reliability, punctuality and commitment to work
- On site parking
- Monthly team gathering
- Free breakfast and coffee
- Professional development allowance
- Free on site gym
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.