At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hardworking, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We have an exciting opportunity for Electronics Operators to join our team for the following shifts:
- Morning: 6am - 2:06pm
- Afternoon: 2pm - 10:06pm
- Night: 10pm - 6am (Sunday night start)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set-up and operate Surface Mount Technology (SMT) equipment
- General PCB assembly work
- Perform quality inspections on work produced
- Replenish supplies and components and perform job changeovers in as short a time as possible
- Check own work to ensure defects do not occur
- Modify machine programs as required
- Log the time taken for a task against a job
- Perform machine maintenance
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of electronic components and assembly processes (SMT preferred)
- Mechanical aptitude, with ability to work with tooling/fixtures
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to read and interpret instruction, process documents and drawings
- Assembling and/or inspecting products under a microscope.
- Able to perform basic tasks on a computer
- Familiarity with clean room requirements.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.