At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? Are you interested in using your expertise to challenge yourself and the industry?
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney. We distribute and export to over 119 countries and sell through more than 6000 dealers.
We are looking for an experienced customer service professional to join our customer service team based in our Pemulwuy office.
Our contact centre is an integral part of RØDE service team. Our Customer Service team is made up of a small group of Advisors who are energetic, results driven and most importantly, team players, sharing one common goal - delivering exceptional service to our customers.
- Responding to emails, phone calls and chat enquiries from our customers worldwide
- Pre and post sales customer queries about RØDE products
- Tier 1 technical support for product configurations and settings
- Determining warrantable repair and faults and assisting customers with returns
- Manage multiple customer cases simultaneously
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in customer service/customer facing role
- Great customer communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong aptitude for self-learning, amazing attention to detail
- Ability to empathise with the customer and work through tough scenarios
- An interest in audio, film, or content creation
- Prior experience with audio or video production and technologies
- A solid knowledge of technology and audio and be keen to learn more about audio systems, microphones and cameras
- Previous experience carrying out fault-finding and system analysis when diagnosing customer issues
- Be an energetic team player with a passion for delivering great customer experiences
Most importantly, why work with us?
You’re probably interested in audio, film, content creation OR you may be a podcaster or streamer. Maybe you’re a student of audio and film. Either way, we’d be excited to have you join the team. We offer a range of really cool benefits to make you feel a part of the RØDE family, including;
- A seemingly limitless amount of breakfast supplies
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Friday drinks and maybe some air hockey
- Occasionally we’ll let you control the team playlist.
- Being a part of a supportive and enthusiastic team
- Staff discount on RØDE products
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite parking, including free EV charging
This is a full-time opportunity in our service team that does require you to work in the office 5 days a week. RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!