Supply Chain Graduate
- Sydney, Australia
Part of the Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi.
For over 50 years we have been at the vanguard of audio capture technology, helping millions of creators to realise their vision, and through doing so, built an unparalleled reputation as The Choice of Today’s Creative Generation. Our work has also won over 50 international design awards and continues to break new ground in podcasting, 360° surround sound, wireless technology and all forms of audio capture. We innovate, create and inspire.
- RØDE Microphones is hiring a recent university Graduates in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or similar disciplines. If successful you will be involved with process improvement projects, focusing on ways to propel RØDE forward, while also advancing the your career. The program will include rotations through the various supply chain disciplines as well as professional development opportunities over a 2-2.5 year period.
- You will work primarily with peers in the functional area that is the focus of their current rotation. The role could be global or local in nature but will primarily be focused on ERP supply chain process execution and development. You will work with diverse teams across the business and reporting levels to accomplish your assignments. Key challenges include learning the RØDE supply chain business processes and ERP system as well as the various improvement objectives contained in the Global Supply Chain strategy. You will need to be flexible and receptive to change as each rotation will be intended to develop new skills and abilities that may not have been previously introduced.
Responsibilities and Program Components:
- The successful candidates will participate in a rotation program that provides exposure to all areas of Supply Chain and Purchasing. Rotation areas will include Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management & Analytics, Purchasing, Distribution, and Manufacturing.
- The successful candidates will participate in a variety of professional development opportunities between rotation assignments aimed at familiarizing you with RØDE Microphones and the electronics industry.
- The successful candidates will partner with a peer adviser who will provide support in various aspects of working at RØDE and participating in the Program.
- The successful candidates will be assigned a mentor who will support in disciplines such as goal setting and ensure the you are successfully progressing through the rotational program.
- The successful candidates may be required to create presentations, perform analytics, or other tasks that can be presented to director level managers.
- Education: Graduated with a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Operations, Engineering, Math, or Supply Chain within the last 12 months.
- Experience: <1 Year of Manufacturing, Inventory, Operational, and Process Execution and ERP related systems.
- Functional Skills: Strong Planning, organizing, and execution skills required. Excellent with analysing large amounts of data and strong attention to details. Solid math, problem-solving, and conceptual skills to enhance processes.
- Technology Skills: Strong PC, Microsoft, and Excel skills required; ERP system experience a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and train others.
- Behaviours: Hands-on personality, who takes initiative to continually review and enhance processes; ability to create systematic solutions and influence others to create change; can relate and communicate well with all levels of the organization. Has a positive, professional demeanour; can follow policies yet be creative and collaborative with the team to make things happen!
- Culture Match: Dedicated person who takes passion and pride in everything that they do; has a drive for success and will go the extra mile to meet and exceed expectations; supportive of the team.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a brand-new, best-practice toolmaking facility.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.
Applications for this position have closed.