Universal Thread Adaptor Kit
The Thread Adaptor is a premium universal adaptor kit for mounting a range of devices onto any mic stand, boompole, tripod or studio arm. It features 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8 inch adaptors in a unique integrated set with a carabiner for safekeeping. These can be configured to connect any standard thread to any standard mount – a lifesaver on set, in the studio, or in the field – and it features a handy driver for tightening and loosening the adaptors.
The Thread Adaptor features a bespoke design with a premium feel and finish – a must-have "everyday carry" accessory for sound engineers, filmmakers, and photographers.
- Universal thread adaptor kit for mounting microphones and other devices onto any mic stand, boompole, tripod or studio arm
- 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8-inch adaptors in a unique integrated set
- Carabiner clip for attaching to camera/sound bags or clothing
- Integrated driver for tightening and loosening adaptors or camera plates
- Made from durable stainless steel and brass
Adapt To Any Situation
There’s nothing more frustrating than when you’re on set or in the studio and realise the thread size of your mic clip and stand don’t match up, or you need to mount your microphone but only have light stands available. The Thread Adaptor is a lifesaver in these moments. It features:
- A carabiner clip for attaching it to keys, clothing or a camera/audio bag so you always have it on hand, plus an integrated driver for tightening or loosening the adaptors.
- A 1/4" male to 5/8” female adaptor for connecting accessories with a 1/4" thread to any standard microphone stand or mount.
- A 5/8” male to 3/8” female adaptor for connecting accessories such as mic clips or shock mounts to stands that have a 5/8” thread.
- A 3/8” male to 1/4" female adaptor for mounting microphones and accessories onto camera gear.
Different combinations of the above threads can be used to create a wide range of thread conversions so you can adapt to any situation. The Thread Adaptor is made from durable stainless steel and brass and will last a lifetime.