Ultra-discreet Lavalier Microphone
The PinMic is an ultra-discreet lavalier microphone that features an unique pin-through design, making it incredibly easy to conceal on talent. Comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omnidirectional capsule head that can be mounted onto any clothing or fabric, it’s super versatile – ideal for recording applications where it is imperative that the microphone stays hidden. The versatile RØDE MiCon connector system allows the Lavalier to be securely connected to a wide range of wireless systems, as well as consoles and cameras. It also features a 1.2m (4') Kevlar-reinforced shielded cable that is extremely durable.
- Ultra-discreet lavalier microphone with unique pin-through design
- Omnidirectional polar pattern 1.2m (4')
- Kevlar-reinforced shielded cable
- MiCon connector for universal compatibility with recording devices
- Includes mini-furry, hard case, spare capsule and PinMic Toolkit
- 5-year warranty
- 1.5mm (regular) or 3mm (long) pin lengths
Yes, many manufacturers of portable recording devices only state that their microphone inputs have plug-in power and do not give any more technical information. The RØDE Lavalier, Headset and Pinmic are compatible with this type of connection. Our microphones require at least 1V of power. Standard 'plug-in power' will be able to supply this.