At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We are a growing company and as such we are looking for Machine Operators to join our friendly and hard working team based in Silverwater.
Details of the role:
- Full time, permanent position
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- Starting at 6:00am
- All training provided
- Machinery operation, including machine setting and fault finding
- Performing quality control inspections
- Adhering to company safety and quality policies and procedures
- Good organisational skills
- Using RF guns and ERP systems
You MUST have the following to be considered for this role:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Machine Operator experience
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- A willingness to get in and get the job done
- Basic IT skills
- Experience using RF units and ERP systems
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.