At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
As one of our CNC Machine Operators, you will be responsible for ensuring the excellence of our products by following inspection protocols and detecting errors before products are released.
We are seeking a candidate that ideally meets the following criteria:
- Operate CNC Lathes to complete works orders in a safe, efficient and timely manner to high quality standards
- Competently work on manual lathes, mills, drills and saws
- Undertake the relevant quality checks as per the sampling plan
- Provide training and mentorship to toolroom apprentices
- Works, communicates, and collaborates well in a team environment
- Minimum 3-5 years previous demonstrated experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to meet stringent quality control standards
- Proven experience in ensuring production output targets are met
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques & concepts
- Ability to work autonomously to plan and organise daily tasks and achieve organizational objectives within set timeframes
- Good time management and housekeeping skills, along with the ability to multi task
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from vaccinated people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds.