CNC Team Leader
At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? RØDE is looking for passionate, talented and dedicated CNC Team Leader to join our rapidly-growing team.
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Programming and operation of all CNC an related equipment to manufacture itmes to meet the business' operational requirements
- Monitoring of all CNC and related equipment to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Providing training and mentorship to apprentices in the CNC department.
- Encourages and motivate fellow team members to achieve their operational requiurements.
- Assists other departments as required.
- Operates manual machines safely and efficiently as required.
- Coordinates rosters with their respective team.
- Coordinates maintenance with external contractors and the internal maintenance team.
- Contribute to the implementation of robust continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure jobs are transacted accurately and efficiently within the ERP system.
- Ensure the CNC department in kept to the agreed standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure WH&S obligations are maintained and upheld.
You will require the following skills and experience to be successful:
- Significant experience in precision production CNC machining.
- Extensive experience with a demonstrated knowledge of CNC machining best practices.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Meet deadlines and work under pressure, with limited supervision.
- Qualified mechanical engineering trade, experience will be considered, leadership training is advantageous.
- Knowledge of WH&S standards.
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a brand-new, best-practice toolmaking facility.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.