At RØDE Microphones we are Passionate about Audio
RØDE Microphones manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
We have an immediate need for a Warehouse Storeperson to join our receiving team on a full time basis.
As a Warehouse Storeperson you will be responsible for
- Receiving and/or dispatching goods
- Cycle Counting
- Forklift Operation
- Picking, packing and put away
- Check incoming and outgoing goods for quality
- Use of inventory management system software
- Stock and inventory management
- General warehousing and housekeeping duties
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Driving Company vehicles
To be considered for this role you
- Forklift licence
- Experience using RF and ERP systems will be highly regarded
- Intermediate computer skills including data entry
Why work for RØDE?
- We are passionate, hardworking, and talented and thrive in challenging situations
- Gym and wellbeing program
- Onsite parking
- Free employee assistance program, available 24/7
Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting, forward thinking companies in Australia? Then Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people fully vaccinated people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.