At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? Are you interested in using your expertise to challenge yourself and the industry, designing and building precision tools of creativity for a hungry world market?
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
Your responsibilities will include the following;
- Identify significant changes to inventory value and turns and report on the cause
- Review and maintain appropriate and agreed levels of safety stock
- Monitor and report inventory levels and turns, considering changing production requirements and plant storage capacity
- Review and report on projected inventory levels, identifying opportunities for reductions in any excess inventory
- Perform cycle counts on all inventory warehouses within the documented intervals
- Working with the Warehouse and Accounting teams, investigate and resolve usage/physical inventory discrepancies, looking for errors which would reduce the accuracy of raw material inventories
- Monthly review of all quarantined and rejected stock
- Regular reconciliation of all stock in transit
- Manage material requirement changes and dispositions due to ECN (engineering change notification) and product EOL (end of life).
- Review and ensure adherence to policies for NCR dispositions and stock disposal
- Perform and report monthly obsolete and slow moving reviews and follow through on actions to reduce exposure.
- Maintain feedback loop with Logistics, Warehousing, Production and Finance teams.
We will provide you with the tools and environment to enable you to be successful, but you will be required to bring with you;
- Purchasing certificate and/or Production Planning certificate, APICS, CPIM is a plus
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry such as defence, automotive, consumer electronics or medical devices would be favoured
- ERP software experience
- Knowledge of inventory management or supply chain management principles and MRP
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and communications (verbal/written) skills at all levels of the operation
- Knowledge of plant operations and production scheduling
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize multiple activities and manage volatile/changing conditions under time constrains
- Strong ERP user in areas of MRP/Scheduling, Inventory Management, Master Data, Warehouse Management and Production Control
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a brand-new, best-practice toolmaking facility.
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.