Senior Production Planner
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally.
Purpose of the role
We are seeking a Senior Production Planner to be responsible for creating the weekly jobs for the monthly obs based on the MPS plan for the next 4 weeks, ensuring to identify any capacity constraints or issues within that time frame.This requires the candidate to develop strong, collaborative relationships and be connected to our collective strategy. In addition, we are looking for someone who pays attention to detail and process.
- Ensure our daily production requirements are achieved to meet production targets
- Check job shortages for jobs to be kitted in the next 3 days and ensure they are issued on time
- Liaise with the Production Manager to ensure sufficient resources are available
- Create and maintain a production schedule and prioritise job-orders for production
- Manage the bill of materials and item creation including managing/tracking changes
- Maintain data in the ERP system to support production, including creation of items/BOMs in the ERP system to match orders.
- Acting on results of MRP and interpreting the suggested actions.
- Configuring the appropriate settings in the ERP system to ensure production and material control targets are met.
- Interact with all departments to resolve issues regarding manufacturing
- Report to management on production progress, work in process, raw material, and BOM
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business management or related field is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a production planning/materials controls function and master scheduling in a manufacturing business
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry such as manufacturing and audio and technology electronics and devices
- Free on site gym
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Monthly team gatherings
- Work and learn with the very best in the manufacturing industry
- Discount on our quality products
- Live out West, work out West
- Experience Australian Manufacturing, on site and at your fingertips
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds.