RØDE manufactures and exports precision tools of creativity to the world. Our Australian designed and made audio technology is exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard.
Our rapidly expanding Production team is built around a group of talented individuals. We are looking to add a full-time Electronics Assembler to our dynamic team.
This is an exciting time in our business as we continue to improve our practices, release new and innovative audio products, and continue to contribute to world class Australian Manufacturing.
To be successful in this role you must be quality-focused: not only happy to follow procedures, but you must want to improve our procedures to make us better every day. It’s important that you’re efficient and quick and are able to “get stuff done”. You also need to be reliable – we need you to be on time each day and able to perform at your best.
We build market leading products and as such, our spirit and identity reflect our commitment to quality, reliability, and innovation. You’ll be proud to make high-tech products that end up around the world – just like we are. You will play a vital role in ensuring a high standard of quality work is achieved on time, consistently and efficiently.
We currently have the morning shift (6:00am – 2:06pm) available.
- Great hand and eye coordination
- Excellent fine motor skills
- The ability to follow instructions and work quickly
- Experience working in a team to complete KPI's
- Pride in your accuracy and quality of work
- A high level of self-motivation
- Friendly personality
- Confidence using hand tools
What will you do?
- Testing of audio products
- Machine operation (training provided)
- Use of air tools
- Handle and assemble small electronic components (on the assembly floor and in a clean room environment)
- Soldering (IPC standard)
- Handling and testing LCR meters (electronic test equipment)
- Using automatic hand tools such as screw drivers
- Mounting and gluing of components
- Incoming component quality checks and upon completion
- Manual Handling (within your ability)
Why work for RØDE?
- Our deep connection to music, film, and all things audio
- We are passionate, hardworking, and talented and thrive in challenging situations
- On site gym and wellbeing program
- On site parking and unmetered street parking
- Free employee assistance program, available 24/7
- Discount on RØDE products
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.