RØDE is a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company. We lead the world in the design and manufacture of microphones and sound technology. Our Australian designed and made microphones are exported to over 140 countries enabling millions of people around the world to be heard.
The driving force of our success is our team members who are passionate and hard working. We are now looking for Packers to join our friendly team on a full time basis. Our shift time is from 6:00am - 2:06pm with approved overtime.
Requirements for the position:
- Pack and label all products as per instructions
- Working as part of a team on a production line
- RF scanning
- Ensure all accessories are packed with products
- Report quality control issues to your Supervisor
- Lift using appropriate manual handling
- Attend work reliably and punctually
- Follow instructions from Team Leaders and Supervisors
- A sense of pride and responsibility
- Capable of high packing rates per hour
- Low error rates
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- On site parking
- Monthly team gathering
- Free breakfast and coffee
- Professional development allowance
- Free on site gym
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.