Senior Payroll Officer
At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? RØDE is looking for passionate, talented and dedicated Senior Payroll Officer to join our rapidly-growing team.
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately prepare and produce weekly and monthly payroll including employee entitlements.
- Prepare and produce month end payroll reporting.
- Prepare and lodge monthly Employer Superannuation obligations.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related issues from previous pay periods.
- Efficiently record employee information such as exemptions, transfers, contact details and resignations.
- Accurately monitor and record all leave (annual, personal, long service, lieu days) accrued and taken by each employee.
- Produce, prepare and reconcile Year End payroll reporting and requirements.
- Process and control Government Paid Parental Leave and WorkCover payments.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters and tax issues.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
You will require the following skills and experience to be successful:
- Experience in a similar role within a Manufacturing environment, processing 400+ employees
- Experience using Payroll and Time and Attendance systems (Sage MicroPay & Mitrefinch desirable)
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of relevant awards, workplace legislation, National Employment Standards
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE Microphones values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.