RØDE - a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company leads the world in the design and manufacture of microphones and sound technology.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic customer service agent/technician to complement our established service team based in our US office in Signal Hill, this position is an important role for us as it is a direct contact point in helping our RØDE customers with product questions and issues giving world class support across the Freedman Electronics Group product range.
- Experience in customer service/customer facing role.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-focused attitude.
- Great customer communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong aptitude for self-learning, amazing attention to detail
- Team oriented individual with a strong ability to work under own initiative.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to understand ‘signal flow’ and have a strength in problem solving/troubleshooting.
- A good understand of audio and microphone technology as it applies to all of our areas of application (Studio, Camera, Mobile and Broadcast)
- A basic understanding of or experience in electronics will be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Able to stay cool and calm under pressure, good at defusing heated situations
- Basic computer skills for data entry
About the Role:
- Provide frontline service and support to customers of products of the Freedman Electronics group including RØDE Microphones, Event Electronics, Aphex and SoundField with an emphasis on both phone and online customer service.
- Service administration, including processing product returns, spare parts shipments and all service shipping documents.
- Assisting in the creation of support documentation including product FAQ’s and troubleshooting guides. Ensuring up to date documentation is made available to our customers and local dealer network.
- Product testing and fault finding.
- Product service and repair.
- Competitive Salary
Our offices are modern and bright, offering comfortable staff break areas and an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, and our deep connection to music and all things audio.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.