At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? RØDE is looking for passionate, talented and dedicated Sales Administrator to join our rapidly-growing team.
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing administration for the sales team including the entering and editing of orders, sending invoices, receiving payment and remittance, and communicating order status to B2B customers
- Supporting the sales function by completing all activities associated with ground level sales activities (e.g. chasing up outstanding matters, ensuring customers are always kept informed)
- Monitoring and assisting customer enquiries via the phone, email and online platforms
- Completing administration and following procedure with a high-level of accuracy and within specified time frames
- Assisting with the completion of other sales related enquiries as required.
You will require the following skills and experience to be successful:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, follow instructions and deliver outcomes as expected
- A keen sense of priority
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience or knowledge in the professional Audio or Video-related field is a big plus.
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a brand-new, best-practice toolmaking facility.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.