Channel Marketing Manager
At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? This is an exciting opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager to join RØDE and be at the forefront of our marketing and consumer strategy
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking lead on co-marketing initiatives, in-store activations and relevant events
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop compelling POS, displays, and promotional materials
- Develop joint marketing plans with distributors and dealers to drive mutual growth whilst adhering to budget targets
- Manage relationships with key partners in the distributor and retailer network
- Working with the RØDE marketing and sales teams both in Australia and internationally to ensure integration of marketing campaigns into sales activity via the dealer and distributor network
- Keeping up to date with the competitor landscape and market trends
- Tap into data, identify trends and gather powerful insights on customer behaviour
- Interfacing with distributors and partners all over the world, which due to time zones requires some evening / early morning calls. Attending these calls is a requirement of the role. Flexibility in hours is offered to offset such requirements.
- Ensuring RØDE’s channel marketing is aligned with sales targets and expectations and delivers measurable results
You will require the following skills and experience to be successful:
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing, sales or a related field, channel or retail marketing and / or sales experience an advantage
- Degree qualified in marketing is highly desirable
Project management skills, ensuring timely execution of campaigns to budget
- Passion for developing effective programs and promotions that create engaging brand experiences
- Experience in brand marketing or demand generation campaign creation and delivery
- Strong competitor analysis and market trend analysis skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to manage and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to take on feedback, willingness to learn and grow
- Collaborative mindset - ability to work with multiple teams
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a brand-new, best-practice toolmaking facility.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.