At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual with an interest in the Content Creation industry? Do you have experience in merchandising and a keen eye for spotting trends in the market? If so, you could be the latest RØDE warrior to join our global brand.
RØDE is seeking a passionate and dedicated Merchandiser to join our rapidly-growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of product placement and display in key retail outlets. You will work closely with the sales team to analyse customer demand and identify opportunities to increase sales through effective merchandising strategies.
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Thomann and JB Hi-Fi. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop and implement merchandising plans for individual stores
- Conducting market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and consumer preferences
- Fostering relationships with in-store floor staff at key retail locations
- Creating product displays and signage to highlight new and top selling products
- Maintaining accurate inventory records and restocking shelves as needed
- Assisting with the planning and execution of in-store promotions and events
- Providing feedback to the sales and marketing teams on customer reactions to merchandising efforts
You will require the following skills and experience to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in merchandising, preferably in the electronics industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- A degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Any experience in the Content Creation, Audio, or Video production fields is a big plus.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced company and make a real impact on our sales and customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the position. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are industry leading and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and a brand-new, best-practice toolmaking facility.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds.