At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally. We are well known in the audio and technology industry for creating the best quality products for our consumers.
As we continue to bring new products to the market, we are looking to bring on board a Quality Engineer to assist with our Quality function. Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, you will support the current quality control processes and practices and develop new quality assurance initiatives. We are seeking an ambitious individual with a continuous improvement mindset to work in our fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing both internal and external NRCS
- Participate in the development and implementation of the company quality strategies and objectives.
- Supporting the new product launch process
- Developing, monitoring, and analysing manufacturing quality KPI’s
- Conducting root cause analysis on defects and process deviations
Desired skills and experience
To make sure we are setting new team members up for success, we ask that you meet a few criteria relevant to the role to be considered for this opportunity:
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering discipline (ideally Electronics or Mechanical)
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 standard
- Quality auditing certification and experience is an advantage
- Free on site gym
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Professional development allowance in your first 12 months
- Work and learn with the very best in the manufacturing industry
- Discount on our quality products
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds.