WHY WORK FOR RODE
- Successful Australian business
- Training, development, and opportunities for progression
- On site parking in Pemulwuy
- Great team culture with monthly get togethers
- On site gym and wellbeing program
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a reliable, friendly, and proactive team member to join our Dispatch team at our campus in Pemulwuy. Enjoy the security of this permanent full-time position working Monday to Friday with flexible hours. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing all international dispatch administration and preparing overseas orders for dispatch.
In addition, your role would include the following:
- Transfer scanned items from shipped to dispatch status
- Raise proforma invoices
- Invoice overseas orders
- Prepare DG documents and freight forwarding documents
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager and the sales team to finalise orders within the month
- Accept container deliveries and assist with receiving, labelling and put aways
- Ensure all purchase orders are completed and entered through ERP system
- Process credit notes where required
- Process and print connote, and shipping labels where required
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Certificate in Warehousing or equivalent
- LF forklift licence
- Familiarity with RF scanners
- Previous ERP system experience highly preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Freight forwarding experience
- Experience working in fast paced environments
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers. Our employees are passionate, hardworking, talented and are pivotal to our success.
Choose to further your career with RØDE and become a trusted and valued team member.
If this position sounds like you, send your up dated resume to us now by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.