At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Part of The Freedman Group, RØDE is a leading manufacturer of high-quality microphones and audio equipment, which can be found in studios, venues, on-location, and in the hands of creatives in every corner of the world. Our products are designed and primarily manufactured by our industry-leading team in Sydney and are exported to over 119 countries globally through more than 6000 dealers. Our employees are passionate, hard working, talented and are pivotal to our success.
RØDE is looking for reliable and punctual Storepersons to join our team.
Full Training provided, including full payment of your forklift licence, if you are new to the industry.
- Picking, packing and dispatching of goods
- Forklift driving
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- RF scanning
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Ensure the company WHS requirements are adhered to
- General house keeping
- The continual removal of rubbish from production lines and packing department
- Track the location and movement of kits for Packing and Production
- Manage and maintain data in the ERP system
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a manufacturing environment
- Basic computer skills
- Experience using ERP and RF scanners
- Great customer service and a friendly personality
Our campus is designed to create an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting edge technology, collaboration, and our deep connection to music, film and all things audio. Our production facilities are cutting-edge and are constantly expanding as we increase our capability with new manufacturing technologies and processes. RØDE’s investment in our in-house capability is aggressive, unmatched in the industry. Our plant boasts the finest technologies in metal engineering and production, Surface-Mount Technology electronics production, military grade finishing, plastic-injection mould manufacture, and best-practice toolmaking facility.
If you are interested in pursuing a unique opportunity to work with one of the most exciting, forward-thinking companies in Australia, inspiring millions of people around the world to realise their creative vision, apply today. We want you!
RØDE values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds.