The RØDECaster Pro II Is Shipping Now
After its much-anticipated unveiling last month, the RØDECaster Pro II – the world's most powerful all-in-one audio solution for content creators – is now shipping worldwide.
Boasting a plethora of groundbreaking features that have never been seen before in a single console, the RØDECaster Pro II is set to revolutionise audio for livestreaming and gaming, podcasting, and music production.
The RØDECaster Pro II is shipping worldwide now
"The response to the RØDECaster Pro II has been absolutely incredible," says RØDE CEO Damien Wilson. “Nothing else is capable of doing what this console can do and it has already been hailed as the future of audio for content creators. We are incredibly excited to share it with the world and see what the creative community does with it.”
KEY FEATURES OF THE RØDECASTER PRO II
- The ultimate audio solution for content creators, including podcasters, livestreamers, musicians, and more
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps™ deliver world-class audio quality with stunning clarity and transparency
- High-performance quad-core audio engine delivers significantly more processing power than any other content creation console
- Studio-quality APHEX® audio processing for superior sound quality and unmatched flexibility in any recording application
- Powerful on-board effects, including reverb, echo, robot, pitch shifting and more unlock unlimited creative possibilities
- Groundbreaking SMART pads for triggering sounds, voice effects, MIDI commands and mixer actions – eight banks of eight pads for 64 unique actions
- Endlessly customisable, with nine individually assignable channels, on-board granular editing, fully programmable SMART pads and more allowing any creator to design their perfect setup
- Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity with wide-band speech for ultra-high-quality phone call integration and audio streaming, wireless monitoring, and more
- Unrivalled connectivity, with dual USB-C interfaces for connecting two computers or mobile devices, studio-grade Neutrik® combo inputs for connecting microphones and instruments, plus Wi-Fi, Ethernet and more
- 5.5-inch high-definition touchscreen (with haptic feedback) and rotary encoder for easy navigation and control
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
The RØDECaster Pro II is shipping worldwide and is available now for US$699. To find out more, head to rode.com/rodecaster-pro-ii.
Also available now is the RØDECover 2, high-quality protective cover for the RØDECaster Pro II – the first product in a suite of accessories, including a carry bag, coloured cables, a VESA mount, and more.