Headset Microphone for NTH-100
The NTH-Mic is a broadcast-quality microphone for the RØDE NTH-100 headphones that transforms them into a professional headset. It delivers natural, highly detailed voice reproduction in a sleek, unobtrusive design, and is optimally positioned to reject plosives, making it ideal for media, broadcast, podcasting, streaming, gaming and working from home or in the office.
- Broadcast-quality headset microphone
- Plugs directly into the RØDE NTH-100 headphones, transforming them into a professional headset
- High-quality condenser capsule delivers clear, natural and highly detailed voice reproduction
- Easily detachable via a sturdy locking connector
- Positioned for optimal protection against plosives
- Low-profile, unobtrusive design
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
- Complete NTH-100M professional over-ear headset also available
Transform Your NTH-100 Headphones
With the NTH-Mic, you can transform your RØDE NTH-100 headphones into a professional headset for a wide range of applications – media, broadcast, podcasting, streaming, gaming, content creation, conference calls and other business applications. It is purpose-built to plug directly into the NTH-100s via a sturdy locking connector, and can be easily removed when you want to only use the headphones.
Crystal-clear Voice Capture
The NTH-Mic features a high-quality condenser capsule that captures highly detailed sound with a flat frequency response for excellent intelligibility in every environment. The microphone is also optimally positioned for rejecting plosive sounds to keep your audio clean.
Sleek and Stylish
The NTH-Mic features stylish matte finish and a sleek, low-profile design that is unobtrusive and won’t cover your face when in use, ensuring you are free from any visual distraction and look your best on camera.
NTH-100M & NTH-Mic User Guide
Discover all you need to know about your NTH-Mic headset microphone here. This comprehensive user guide covers everything you need to know about attaching and using the NTH-Mic with your NTH-100 headphones.